Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Easter stories

Easter Time!
For this assignment you will write about your favorite part about Easter Time, I'll share mine! 
Make sure you sign your name behind your comment


  • My favorite part about Easter is going to my grandma's house to dye Easter eggs. My favorite is dying the eggs hot pink. Every year we have an Easter egg hunt in their backyard and whichever cousin finds the most eggs wins bragging rights! Sometimes there is even an egg with $money$ inside! -Ms. Worrell

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite part of Easter is the food! My mother and grandmother always have an Easter brunch with tons of breakfast foods and sweets. After church, we all get together and stuff ourselves with the yummy food and goodies. Then we have the annual family Easter egg hunt. My grandma always hides a golden egg. The golden egg is the main goal but it is always hidden so well. Some years no one has found it. Everyone wants it because the person that finds it gets $50 dollars with their Easter baskets while everyone else gets $25.

Caitlyn Dressler said...

My favorite part about Easter is going to my grandparents house after church for lunch. Then my grandfather, dad, and my uncle hide eggs in the backyard filled with coins! There's a yellow egg with has the coveted dollar inside! After the egg hunt we go back inside for a buffet of desserts. We spend the rest of the day relaxing at our river house! -Caitlyn Dressler

Easter stories

Easter Time! For this assignment you will write about your favorite part  about Easter Time, I'll share mine!  Make sure you sign ...